Friday, August 26, 2005

Great Quote

As an example that blogging doesn't have to be overly complicated, here's a possible post to a business blog.

I found this quote on Blogs4business.com from Marketing Consultant John Lawlor:

"People ask me what blog means. I tell them it means Better Listings On Google," says John Lawlor.

Short and sweet. It's great content. It doesn't take much time to research or to read. It speaks to your (my) business. It's inspiring enough that people will take something away from it that directly relates to my business, and how I'm marketing it. It will keep people coming back because there is something of value to be found each and every day.

All aboard - the train is leaving the station. Your ticket is at: ghostblogging@veritymedia.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home