Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm Still Amazed

I'm becoming more convinced the more I look around, that there are a ton of blogging "experts" that are under the impression that 6 to 10 entries a month is sufficient to call what you're doing a blog! I'm either really out of touch, or a certifiable radical.

If keyword heavy content is one of the keys to your website showing up on the search engine 'radar', then why wouldn't you major on keyword heavy content? I mean, is it me? Am I missing something here?

I don't think I'm missing anything, and I think this goes to my point of just how difficult blogging really is. It takes time and a singular focus on making and keeping your blog on target.

That's where we come in. WE CAN DO EXACTLY THAT FOR YOU! Let us show you how. ghostblogging@veritymedia.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home