Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Great Definition Of A Business Blog

I like simple. Simple is good - and usually hard to find.

I stumbled upon this article courtesy of Business Wire. It was published on Chron.com. The "quotee" is Alan Weinkrantz, author of Wide Angle Blog, and President of a technology PR agency in San Antonio.

"Anyone and any company can have a website, but they are so...2005," said Alan Weinkrantz. "While websites are still needed, they tend to be very static and corporate. Blogs on the other hand, let you be expressive and reflect your personality or the culture of your company. Blogging can extend your company's web presence, and it's an inexpensive way to put a human voice on a brand." (emphasis mine)
I don't understand why we complicate things so. Well, come to think of it, I think I do. Someone has to overpay to keep all those agencies and consultants in high rise office buildings in business.


I'm so bad... ghostblogging@veritymedia.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home